HERE BELOW IS A BRIEF INSIGHT INTO THE VAST ARRAY OF DIVERSITY HERE ON
DISPLAY AT THE CRIME THROUGH TIME COLLECTION, LITTLEDEAN JAIL.
SIMPLY PRESS ONTO THE HIGHLIGHTED RED TITLE DESCRIPTION BELOW EACH
IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The only Baphomet Exhibition on display display in the U.K.
Now here on display Lady Emilia
Northern Soul collection, a must see at Littledean Jail
Witchcraft, Paganism, Wicca, The Occult,
The Illuminati and Secret Societies.
The Quadrophenia Collection
Freaks of nature exhibition
Below and on display at Littledean Jail are oil paintings By
Artist Paul Bridgmman.
Charles Bronson AKA - Charles Salvador
Fred and Rose West
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
John Wayne Gacy
Dennis Andrew Nilsen
Police killer Dale Cregan
Hangman, Albert Pierrepoint
John Christie and Timothy Evans
The Secret Societies
Witchfinder General Film -1968
Witchfinder General Film
Witchfinder General Film
Goodbye - Death
Nun - Witchcraft and the Occult
Ellen Hayward - Cunning Witch
The Jailer 2
Witchcraft and the Occult
Peter H Gilmore
Heinrich Himmler and the Occult
Angel Of Death
Beast Of Belson
Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen
Bonnie & Clyde
The Elephant Man
Operation Nimrod - The Iranian Embassy Siege
SAS Hostage Rescue.
Above: Pete Winner " Soldier I " During a private visit to
the SAS exhibition at Littledean Jail.
The Iranian Embassy Siege, 1980.
Mel Parry and John McAleese
Quadrophenia: The Collection31 Mar 2017
Wow!! Two of the most famous bikes on two wheels in the world…
Ace Face (Sting)… customised Vespa GS/Rally scooter.
- This now fully restored scooter had been previously acquired by David Wyburn from Allstyles Scooters in Portsmouth. As is well known and documented within scooter clubs throughout Britain they had acquired and previously owned both Ace Face and Jimmy’s scooters following the release of the film back in 1979
- A total of some of four customised Vespa GS/Rally scooters had been made for use in the film – built by Ron Pymm of Stirling Scooters in London. These were to be used in various scenes including of course the climatic cliff top crash at the end of the film. The two scooters used in this scene were obviously destroyed on the rocks below.
- It is still believed that there is one other of these scooters still in existence today owned by a Jim Baxter in Scotland, though badly damaged and in poor condition. Believed to be in bits requiring welding, major repair, rebuilding and re-spraying. This partly remaining scooter has no accessories or wing mirrors at all was offered to David Wyburn at a cost of some £10k for spare parts.. This scooter had in fact been badly crashed and smashed up during filming.
- The Ace Face scooter seen here on display is the highly prized and acclaimed one used and ridden throughout the film by both Ace Face and Jimmy, was the one stolen by Jimmy from outside the Grand Hotel, Brighton… being the workplace of Ace Face as a bell-boy for the hotel…much to Jimmy’s displeasure.
Jimmy’s (Phil Daniels) Lambretta Scooter
- The scooter seen here on display has been entirely rebuilt and restored… being a 100% accurate replica of one of the two used and ridden throughout the film. This, with additional extras on her from the original scooters used … acquired from Allstyles Scooters.
- For those of you who have seen this great British film you will no doubt recall and remember that Jimmy’s scooter was in fact crushed and written off by a Post Office van in the film. (remember Jimmy’s heartfelt plea- “You killed my scooter”)
- The original seta from Jimmy’s scooter is also here on display.
- Jimmy’s lambretta scooter used throughout the film was in fact hires from one of the film extras for the sum of £300 per week (a lot of money back then!!).
Other Quadrophenia exhibits on display include:
- A superb array of authentic autographed photographs, film still, posters and memorabilia signed by the star cast of the film
- Original film script, signed by it’s director Franc Roddam
- Parkas and clothing as worn in the film.
- Jimmy’s key ring (RAC) as used when stealing Ace Face’s scooter.
- Rare, signed Quadrophenia albums
- And many more items of interest.
Andy Jones (Curator & Jailer!) sitting on Sting's Vespa GS/Rally scooter used in Quadrophenia.